- U.S. Navy Nuclear Powered Submarines 1980-1988
- Ordained 1990-Graduated New Orleans Seminary 1996
- Pastor of Church on the Rock since 1997
- Married with six children and 2 grandchildren
- State Board of Missions for the Florida Baptist State Convention 2004-2009
- Chaplain for the Plant City Police Department
- Passionate about Jesus, Family, Friends, Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Sport Bikes
- Served Christ in Haiti, Guatemala, and Mexico
My Three Loves:
I love my church family and think they are the best. Being Pastor at Church on The Rock is awesome!
I love my wife and children. My wife, Tina, loves Jesus and has a heart for the family. She is a blessing to me, and a great mother to our children, and an excellent role model for ladies who desire to make Christ the center of their hearts and homes.
My first love is and always will be Jesus. I am intently pursuing God’s heart on a personal level and leading our people to do the same. My Goal is to follow the leadership of His Holy Spirit every day. My Dream is to be one with the Heart of God.