Student Ministry Rainbow River Trip
June 28 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
MONDAY JUNE 28TH 7AM-5PM
7th -12th grade
We need to be leaving the church at 7am for a 2 hour drive to Dunellon Florida.
- Cost: $25 ($20 tubing cost, $2 Entrance Fee to the Park and $3 contribution toward lunch)
- Bring: Towel, Extra Clothes, Bathing Suit, Favorite Drinks & Snacks, etc.
- Where: 10830 S.W. 180th Ave Rd, Dunnellon, FL 34432 on the east side of the river. (Map Enclosed in Email // Approx. 2 hrs. drive)
- Time: 7 am (Leaving from Church) and expecting to be back in the early afternoon
- Lunch will be provided (Feel free to bring your own extra snacks & favorite drinks)
- If you would like to drive please let me know ASAP because I am currently working on driving accommodations.
- Students who wish to bring a friend as an outreach are encouraged to do so. We want them to invite their friends and don’t want cost to be an issue for their friend to not come, so those who are invited will be able to tube at NO COST.
- We need to know how many students you can put in your vehicle
- Chaperones your cost is covered since you are driving
- Chaperones may bring their kids that are younger than student ministry grade (7th -12th) and each participant is $25
Please read for appropriate dress click here